Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hi. So theres this woman Im interested in and?

Well she knows me for a while and I know her too but I never thought of ever getting together at all. Anyways she was in a relationship once and from there a baby girl sprouted from. However complications arised from her man in the past and there were a lot of discussions and heart break. Pfff I dont wanna go into that. Anyways shes a single mother and Im 27 years of age. I got a job and all but bad news is that Ill be most probably leavin the country soon in a couple of months and dont want to start somethin that can be interrupted. But Im really interested in her but Ive even asked my mother for advice seeing that she also knows her and all and she said shed be alright however startin a relationship with a single mother can be hard not because of her but because of the psychological problems it can arise in the child. You know with havin a step dad and a real dad and the child feeling negleted. I suppose Im just stressin over somethin which is unknown. But still Im really interested in theis woman and she actually has shown a certain degree of some interest. In my culture is also costum that we kiss the woman when we greet you know like a cheek 1. But with her its like a slight slower 1 in the area between her cheeks and her lips. Well I just wanna hear some tips on how to approach her and also can you guys say wether its worth it to start anythin given the situation that Ill be leaving? I suppose she could come but I have no idea of what her plans are for the future. Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment