Thursday, August 11, 2011

35 weeks pregnant. Braxton hicks, pressure, fetal movement?

I am 35 weeks pregnant with #2 and for the past 2 weeks I have had nonstop braxton hicks, decreased fetal movement, pressure on my vagina and in my butt...I've been to the hospital 3 times (My OB sent me) to get monitored. They didn't check me to see if I was dialated or anything. They just hooked me up to see if I was having contractions and they got a couple but they said they weren't too close together. But now I get them whenever I walk, I have a horrible pain in the top of my stomach that just started a few days ago (haven't mentioned it to my doc yet because she's just going to send me in to get monitored and I am a stay at home mom currently so I kind of can't get to the hospital right away) but anyway, the pain in the top of my stomach is very painful whenever I am standing or walking. Doesn't matter for how long, just as soon as I stand up it hurts. It hurts to pull my shirts down if they start to come up because it rubs on that spot. But it's not the skin, it hurts on the inside. And I have been feeling more pressure on my vagina and butt and just like tons of pressure on my cervix. The baby has dropped so I know that could contribute to the pressure. But I am SO uncomfortable with all the different pains I've been having. Also whenever I feel the contractions they are about a 7 or 8 on the pain scale for the cramping feeling but they're about a 10 on the pain scale with the pain that goes through my back when I get them. The end of my first pregnancy was no where near like this. I know every pregnancy is different but is this normal?? I feel like all this stuff going on should be enough to just induce me but I don't know if that's just me being tired of pregnancy lol. I was induced a week early with #1 because of major decreased fetal movement. Any advice to relieve any of this or if I could just give in and call my doctor again would be awesome. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment