Sunday, August 7, 2011

What makes this person not let go of the past?

I'm pretty sure EVERYONE have at lease 1 person that they truly can't get over...He probably "think" he love her but the truth is, He just felt sorry for her. Everyone rush to break up with each other so they wouldn't end up being the one who's hurt. Usually the ones who get dumped fall back and think they can't get with that person because they're not good enough or what ever but the truth is...They're to good that's why they get dump..ppl search for love so much that they don't even realize what the meaning of love is anymore...My meaning of love is...SOME ONE WHO LOVE EVERY SECOND OF ME, Not the one who try to break my heart or see me as I'm not good enough! If I were you, I wouldn't worry so much, that's his experience he's gonna need it for the future and it's better not to lack any experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment