Monday, August 8, 2011

PLEASE ANSWER 36 weeks could the baby come?

I'm 36 weeks pregnant yesterday I had soft stools almost diarrhea, one at 8:45am then again at 11:00am and I had not ate at all. After that I had the sensation to go again for a while. Last night also was the first time in months that I felt comfortable having sex, but when we tried his penis could not go in at all. I kept trying to force it in but it would go in for anything. Why is that. Also the baby has dropped and I have a little more discharge than usual. Could the baby come soon? I have never gotten braxton hicks but lately a lot of ligament pain and pelvis pain. Also today I did not eat until 6:30pm but I was not hungry at all like I usually am. How soon could the baby come? I no its silly but tomorrow will be 6/20/2011 that is my mothers birthday and she past away. I would love to have my son on that day but I know the odds are slim.

No comments:

Post a Comment