Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Does it sound like my husband is coming around? Separated for 2 months now?

My husband and I have been separated since mid March. Up until our sons 1st birthday (April 29th) he basically had nothing to do with us and also didn't really talk to me at all, as he was seeing his ex-gf from years ago. I don't believe they are seeing eachother anymore though. Since our sons first birthday he started talking to me via texting and even came to our new apartment (son and I moved out of our home) and took our son out twice. He then went away for work 2 weeks ago, and we talked everyday still but not very much. The last 3 days we've been talking ALOT, even about other things other then our son which was all we would talk about before. I even asked if he'd come for a walk with our son and I when he got back and if we could do family things like him come over and we could build a fort and make s'mores etc with our son and he said yes to everything, when he wouldn't even come near us weeks ago. Last year we went to a beach house for our honeymoon and he LOVED it there, talked about it all year how he couldn't wait to go back, so I booked the beach house again for the end of June and I let him know that I was going and taking our son and he was welcome to join, first he said no, but now when I talk about it he will talk about it with me reminiscing about last years trip etc and doesn't say anything about not coming, so I'm hopeful he will change his mind on that. He even asks what I'm up to at night etc when before he wouldn't ask a thing about me, if I even brought up anything other then our son he'd ignore what I'd say but now he's asking things! Does this seem like good signs he is going to come home? This is the 2nd time he has left me since we've been married, which is only a little over a year. I know he won't come back with me begging as he has his pride to keep in tact and would only come back the same way he did last time which is slowly and making it look like his idea! I love him and our family SO much and I just want him to come back soon! Does this seem like good signs?!

No comments:

Post a Comment